- Location Kidlington Depot
- Salary Competitive
- Department Parts
- Division Watling JCB
- Contract Permanent
Job and Person Specification
Product Sales Representative
Your commencing wage will be £21,173.00 per annum.
Commission payment 7% on Parts Gross Profit
On target earnings of up to £32,000
Watling JCB Limited is a privately owned and owner managed profit-making organisation and one of the most progressive JCB Dealerships in the country for the Sales and Customer Support of Construction, Industrial and Recycling & Waste Machinery products.
We look for high calibre, forward-thinking, energetic people with a “can-do” attitude. We want people who thrive in a diverse and challenging work environment, who are receptive to change and who wholeheartedly embrace the opportunity to take responsibility for themselves and the company’s ongoing success.
In such a dynamic and committed workforce, flexibility is essential, and many of our workforce, in accordance to what the job needs, operate with a huge degree of commitment and energy to ensure our long-term strategy to drive the business forward to increase shareholder profitability for ongoing success and growth to remain the JCB Dealer of choice is achieved.
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
This is a customer facing role which requires you to build strong customer relationships within the Parts sector of the business to new and existing customers. You will be expected to promote and deliver JCB parts within the defined JCB territory to meet company targets whilst adhering to company policies and procedures.
– Build strong and positive relationships with customer
– Build and document knowledge about the customer business and technical setup on an as and when basis
– Feedback any important customer information to the company
– To promote and deliver the current range of JCB parts within the defined franchise territory and meet company targets
– Deliver Parts in response to customer requests and in a timely manner
– Complete weekly customer call sheets accurately and in a timely manner
– To meet and exceed customer expectations on customer service
– Establish and maintain good levels of communication within and outside the business
– Complete all Parts administration accurately and in a timely manner
– Contribute to overall success of Watling JCB through teamwork and good communication within the company
– Appropriate reporting to Management
– Carry out all work practices in line with company health and safety policy and adhere to all company policies in accordance with the Company handbook terms and conditions of employment
– Provide excellent customer service
– Any other duties as deemed necessary to fulfil the role
– Proven track record of Parts sales role within the Construction or similar industry
– Excellent commercial awareness and customer problem solving
– Ability to follow your Customer’s buying decisions and needs
– Proven track record of customer sales call planning and forecasting
– Proven track record of sales questioning skills for successful outcomes
– Proven track record of sales presentation skills for successful outcomes