- Maximum Engine Power: 81kW
- Maximum Operating Weight: 18,126kg
- Maximum Bucket Capacity: 0.89m³
INTRODUCING THE NEXT IN THE X SERIES
OUR VISION FROM THE START WAS TO DESIGN AND ENGINEER OUR MOST ADVANCED TRACKED EXCAVATOR RANGE EVER.
The 15 tonne X Series sits perfectly alongside its highly acclaimed 20 tonne big brother. Our engineering teams have once again obsessed over every minute detail of this new world-class excavator and used the same quality materials and proven components.
IT’S TAKEN 4 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT AND THOUSANDS OF HOURS OF EXTREME TESTING. TO BUILD A MACHINE THAT DOESN’T JUST LOOK STRONG, ITS IS STRONG.
- Machine shaker rig testing to replicate 15,000 hours of tracking and vibration.
- 30,000 window and door operation tests prove component quality.
- Hot and cold climate testing (55°C to -30°C) in controlled conditions and locations around the world.
- The 150X EcoMAX engine has been tested to 110,000 hours in 70 different machines across the toughest environments.
RIDE COMFORT AND LOW NOISE LEVELS TO RIVAL THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS, THERE’S ENOUGH TO MAKE EVEN THE MOST DEMANDING OPERATOR EXTREMELY HAPPY.
- Spacious JCB CommandPlus cab features an industry-leading Grammer seat.
- Double cushion viscous mounts helps deliver a low in-cab noise of 67cB(A).
- New powerful HVAC, with 11 vents, provides optimum performance in hot an cold environments.
4 YEARS OF HYDRAULIC DEVELOPMENT COMBINED WITH PROVEN JAPANESE COMPONENTS HAVE DELIVERED THE VERY BEST BALANCE OF CONTROLLABILITY AND EFFICIENCY
- Customisable proportional controls allow the operator to set their preference of speed and control of attachments. Proven to deliver precise and efficient control.
- Proven Japanese hydraulics deliver precise and efficient control. Operator can select Auto Stop and Auto Idle depending on preference.
- Power boost button increases pressure by 9% for up to 9 seconds to provide extra tear out in tough conditions.
|Capacity||18126kg Operating Weight|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.