Operating Weight: 1902kg
Max. Dig Depth: 2.819m
Max. Dump Height: 2.818m
THE INDUSTRY’S FIRST ELECTRIC MINI EXCAVATOR
CHOOSE ZERO EMISSIONS
Introducing JCB E-TECH, a new generation of electric products with zero emissions at point of use. The new 19C-1E is the first of the electric generation and the industry’s first fully electric mini excavator.
THE NEW 19C-1E HAS MAINTENANCE FREE BATTERIES, NEEDS MINIMAL DAILY CHECKS AND REQUIRES LESS SERVICING, SAVING RENTAL COMPANIES, HIRERS AND OWNER OPERATORS TIME AND MONEY.
- No engine and associated items significantly reduce servicing time and equipment.
- No need for emissions extraction saves on wages and equipment.
- No engine liquids to check saves you time and money.
- Electricity is a lot cheaper than fossil fuel.
CHOOSE A FULL DAYS WORK
THE NEW 19C-1E GIVES YOU THE FREEDOM TO WORK ANYWHERE, ANYTIME WITH QUICK CHARGING AND LONG BATTERY LIFE.
- The machine’s 4 battery pack lets you work for 5 hours on a standard application (equivalent to a full day).
- 3 charging options: 110V, 230V and 415V let you get to work when and where it suits.
- If the machine is left on but not working, the battery will last up to 120 hours.
- Keep check of the battery status via a gauge on the instrument panel.
THE NEW 19C-1E IS SAFER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT, OPERATORS AND BYSTANDERS, MAKING IT IDEAL FOR INDOOR WORKING AND URBAN AREAS.
- Zero emissions and low noise levels make for safer working conditions.
- The 19C-1E operates completely free of any trailing tethers.
- JCB’s unique 2GO system safely isolates all the controls.
- The canopy is ROPS, TOPS and FOGS certified as standard for full safety compliance.
|Capacity||1902kg Operating Capacity|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.