- Maximum Operating Weight: 24,743kg
- Maximum Bucket Capacity: 1.25m³
- Maximum Engine Power: 129kW
INTRODUCING THE FIRST OF THE NEW X SERIES
A MACHINE TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. A MACHINE TO BE TRUSTED.
Our vision from the start was to design and engineer our most advanced 20 tonne tracked excavator. In fact, our best ever. Listening to customer demands, our engineering teams have obsessed over every minute detail of this world-class excavator. Using automotive quality materials and proven components, our design is both rugged and refined.
IT’S TAKEN 4 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENT AND THOUSANDS OF HOURS OF EXTREME TESTING. TO BUILD A MACHINE THAT DOESN’T JUST LOOK STRONG, ITS IS STRONG.
- Machine shaker rig testing to replicate 15,000 hours of tracking and vibration.
- 30,000 window and door operation tests prove component quality.
- Hot and cold climate testing (55°C to -30°C) in controlled conditions and locations around the world.
- The 220X EcoMAX engine has been tested to 110,000 hours in 70 different machines across the toughest environments.
RIDE COMFORT AND LOW NOISE LEVELS TO RIVAL THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS, THERE’S ENOUGH TO MAKE EVEN THE MOST DEMANDING OPERATOR EXTREMELY HAPPY.
- Spacious JCB CommandPlus cab features an industry-leading Grammer seat.
- Double cushion viscous mounts helps deliver a low in-cab noise of 67cB(A).
- New powerful HVAC, with 11 vents, provides optimum performance in hot an cold environments.
EXPERIENCE GREATER PERFORMANCE
WE’VE INVESTED YEARS OF RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, LISTENING TO THOUSANDS OF CUSTOMERS LIKE YOU TO BUILD A MACHINE THAT WILL PERFORM IN THE MOST EXTREME CONDITIONS.
- Best-in-class productivity with a massive 15,200 kgf bucket tear out.
- The hydraulic pipes and hoses have large diameters for increased productivity and efficiency.
- Auto-stop and auto-idle features help provide additional fuel savings of up to 5%.
|Capacity||24,743kg Operating Weight|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.