- Maximum Dig Depth: 4.33m
- Maximum Engine Power: 55kW
INTRODUCING THE 3CX COMPACT RANGE.
THE 3CX COMPACT IS OUR ENTRY LEVEL MACHINE PROVIDING A HIGH PERFORMING BACKHOE LOADER IN A COMPACT PACKAGE.
The following features are fitted as standard: 40kph transmission, piston pump hydraulics and servo excavator controls make this the ideal machine for where a larger backhoe cannot access.
SPACE IS BECOMING A PREMIUM.
- 35% smaller than a standard backhoe loader.
- 2m wide and 2.74m high – 50cm narrower than a standard backhoe, 25% lower than a standard 3CX.
- Low working height unlocks a new range of previously inaccessible work sites, such as low level buildings and basements.
- 6m turning circle and 2m width means it can work in a single carriageway allowing a road to be kept open.
MORE MOBILITY & MANOEUVRABILITY.
THE 3CX COMPACT IS THE ULTIMATE IN MANOEUVRABILITY.
- Auto switchable 2WS/4WS allows the operator to change between roading mode to site with ease.
- A three-speed 40km/h hydrostatic transmission makes the 3CX Compact tool carrier an incredibly independent backhoe with a large working radius for optimum productivity; this means that you’re not reliant on other equipment to transport your machine.
- Compared to a standard JCB backhoe, the turning circle of a 3CX Compact is 16% tighter; in fact, at just 5.8m (with applied brakes), you can U-turn the machine on most single carriageway roads.
|Capacity||4.33m Dig Depth|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.