Maximum Lift Capacity: 4,000kg
Maximum Lift Height: 16.7m
Maximum Engine Power: 81kW & 55kw
OUR CLEANEST EVER!
THE LATEST JCB 540-170 CONSTRUCTION LOADALL IS A TELEHANDLER THAT’S DESIGNED TO MEET THE CHALLENGES OF ANY SITE HEAD-ON.
The latest and cleanest JCB 540-170 Loadall is equipped with an ultra clean and efficient JCB Dieselmax Stage V engine. JCB LiveLink enables remote monitoring of the machines DPF meaning JCB LiveLink can notify of any manual or service regeneration needed to protect the machine and ensure optimum performance. A robust design, the 540-170 effortlessly reaches it’s 17m lift height whilst maintaining full stability thanks to the patented Adaptive Load Control.
A CLEVER 4-PIECE BOOM DESIGN COMBINES A HYDRAULIC RAM AND CHAINS TO EXTEND OR RETRACT ALL THE SECTIONS PROPORTIONALLY IN ONE FAST, SMOOTH MOVEMENT.
- A JCB Construction Loadall is extremely manoeuvrable; the compact wheelbase, large steering lock angles and 3 steer modes save valuable time on site.
- The New Stage V DieselMAX engine produces its power and torque at low engine speeds, which makes it highly responsive to operate.
- The latest Stage V legislation compliant 55kW (75HP) engine from JCB offers a combined DPF/ DOC after treatment package achieving Stage V emissions levels without the need for DEF injection, minimising the impact on machine service and operation.
UNRIVALLED SAFETY AT HEIGHT
THERE’S NO MACHINE THAT WORKS HARDER ON SITE – WITH UNIQUE SAFETY FEATURES, THE 540-170 HI VIZ IS DESIGNED TO PROTECT BOTH OPERATOR AND BYSTANDERS
- Our patented load control system and sway frames allows for a safer and more stable load placement, whilst hose burst check valves protect the driver and bystanders in the event of hose failure.
- To protect fellow workers on the job site, a new reversing camera and pulse radar options are now available on selected models.
- The low boom profile and pivot point provide unrivalled rearward visibility to obstacles and on site traffic. A full set of side and rear-view mirrors enhance all-round visibility and safety compliance.
|Capacity||4000kg Lift Capacity|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.