Maximum Lift Capacity: 4,000kg
Maximum Lift Height: 17.51m
Maximum Engine Power: 81kW & 55kw
THE 540-180 HIVIZ: A SMART INVESTMENT FROM JCB.
THIS INDUSTRY LEADING TELESCOPIC HANDLER OFFERS INCREDIBLE RETURN ON INVESTMENT FOR THE RENTAL INDUSTRY, WHILST ENSURING PERFORMANCE AND ONSITE SAFETY IS UNRIVALLED.
Boasting the industry’s lowest cost of ownership, the new 540-180 HiViz is designed to maximise your return on investment throughout it’s life. Furthermore, JCB’s unrivalled residual value means your Loadall is worth more when it’s time to replace your machine.
A CLEVER 4-PIECE BOOM DESIGN COMBINES A HYDRAULIC RAM AND CHAINS TO EXTEND OR RETRACT ALL THE SECTIONS PROPORTIONALLY IN ONE FAST, SMOOTH MOVEMENT.
- JCB’s unique regenerative hydraulics harness gravitational forces, diverting oil back to the rams while the arm is lowering. This feature helps to reduce cycle times by up to 20% and fuel consumption by 4.4%.
- With a 10% reduced turning circle than the 540-170 as well as 1000kg lighter thanks to a shortened chassis and lightweight boom sections, the 540-180 HiViz is one of the most manoeuvrable machines around.
- A JCB Construction Loadall is extremely manoeuvrable; the compact wheelbase, large steering lock angles and 3 steer modes save valuable time on site.
THERE’S NO MACHINE THAT WORKS HARDER ON SITE – WITH UNIQUE SAFETY FEATURES AND CLASS LEADING VISIBILITY, THE 540-180 HI VIZ IS DESIGNED TO PROTECT BOTH OPERATOR AND BYSTANDERS
- The HiViz range of JCB Loadalls has long stood for class leading visibility. The 540-180 is the latest in the HiViz range to benefit from the low boom pivot point, enabling unrivalled visibility around the machine.
- Our patented load control system allows for a safer and more stable load placement, whilst hose burst check valves protect the driver and bystanders in the event of hose failure.
- To protect fellow workers on the job site, a new reversing camera and pulse radar options are now available on selected models, the screen is dash mounted and cameras can be mounted to rear and offside for full visibility around the machine.
|Capacity||4000kg Lift Capacity|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.