Maximum Engine Power: 81kW
Maximum Loader Capacity: 4,638kg
Maximum Dig Depth: 6.14m
- Most waste machines struggle to move empty or (depending on material) laden containers; the new Wastemaster can haul it all, increasing site efficiency.
- Moving containers around site is easy with our skip hook attachment for increased manoeuvrability.
- Our optional Hooklift Frame with integral legs connects easily to containers so you can rearrange a site.
PICKING AND SORTING.
- With the selector grab it is easy to pick and sort material, prior to shredding or to move material between containers.
- The Wastemaster’s integral forks, built into the standard Hydraulic Loader Quickhitch, can lift up to 4,500lbs (2,000kg) of palletised loads.
- With the Wastemaster, it’s easy to reorganise material inside containers. That means loads are maximised and everything can be put in the right place.
- Material spills are a daily problem for busy civic amenity sites, the new Wastemaster is designed to help out – equip it with various loader buckets for fast, efficient collection.
- JCB’s sweeper collector attachment will save time, improve efficiency and increase safety. In short, it dramatically reduces clean-up time and ensures a tidy, safe site for the general public.
- With a 4-speed transmission (complete with Torquelock), the Wastemaster can travel at up to 25mph (40km/h).
- JCB’s Smoothride System minimises bounce loadings; this means increased operator comfort, increased travel speed, reduced material spillage and reduces wear on the loader arms.
- The Wastemaster has a specially designed all-JCB powertrain to maximise efficiency and fuel economy.
COMFORTABLE, PRODUCTIVE WORKING.
- Heated air suspension seat keeps the operator comfortable, fresh and productive.
- Standard air conditioning and a full heater system means you can adjust the cab temperature no matter what conditions are like outside.
- The Wastemaster’s standard-fit hydraulic quickhitch makes attachment changing quick, easy and safe.
|Capacity||4638kg Max Loader Capacity|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.