TAKING MINI EXCAVATORS TO THE MAX
CHOOSING A COMPACT EXCAVATOR JUST GOT TOUGHER
Ultimate productivity comes as standard on the new generation JCB 67C excavator. Build quality, performance, efficiency, comfort, safety and serviceability are all part of the package.
PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE
WE’VE COMPREHENSIVELY IMPROVED VARIOUS KEY ASPECTS OF OUR 6 TONNE COMPACT EXCAVATOR SO YOU’LL FIND THAT PERFORMANCE, VERSATILITY AND PRODUCTIVITY ARE UNSURPASSED.
– An efficient JCB Diesel by Kohler engine delivers 38.4kW at 2200rpm.
– Tractive effort and 4.6km/h tracking speeds are class leading so high dozer capabilities and fast travel times are guaranteed.
– Bucket rotation is a huge 186˚, offering great spoil retention during truck loading.
– 2 dipper options are available for each machine; 1.65m and 2m, giving increased performance.
SAFETY AND SERVICEABILITY
OUR 6 TONNE EXCAVATORS HAVE BEEN DEVELOPED TO OFFER MAXIMUM PROTECTION TO OPERATORS, BYSTANDERS AND MACHINERY ALIKE.
– Fully ROPS and TOPS compliant.
– Unique JCB 2GO safety system.
– All hydraulic features can be isolated, preventing unintended movement.
– Greater visibility thanks to a 70/30 front screen split.
|Capacity||6760kg Operating Weight|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.