MINI BUT MIGHTY
The 1028kg 8010 CTS micro excavator is a compact machine, capable of high performance in the most restricted areas, including within buildings and in rear gardens.
PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE
JCB MICRO EXCAVATORS ARE REMARKABLE BOTH FOR THEIR COMPACT SIZE AND THE FACT THAT THEY’RE EXTREMELY POWERFUL.
- Compact design giving superb performance in the most restricted areas.
- Increased digging forces and lift capacity allows use of larger attachments.
- An extending undercarriage gives greater stability and class -leading dig depth and reach
- Exceptional leg room and no change-over switches to confuse the user.
EASE OF USE AND SERVICEABILITY
THE JCB 8010 CTS IS DESIGNED TO MAXIMISE PRODUCTIVITY AND SAVE MAN-HOURS.
- Daily service checks are quick and easy to carry out.
- A 11.5 litre fuel tank means you get a full day’s running time with no need to stop what you are doing and fill up.
- Transfer by trailer allows fastr transfer from site to site.
- All functions operate independently of each other for easy operation
|Capacity||1110kg Operating Weight|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.