Hydradig Pothole Pro
Hydradig Pothole Pro
Cut, crop, clean, with one machine.
Introducing the new JCB Pothole Pro.
The new JCB Pothole Pro is a unique 3 in 1 solution specifically designed to sort out any pothole repair or large reinstatement operations, efficiently, economically and permanently. Because it comes with 3 dedicated attachments to cut, crop and clean, there’s no need for additional specialist equipment or extra manpower, saving you both time and money. And with a typical pothole repaired in 8 minutes, why compromise on a quick fix that won’t last, when you can have quick and permanent? In fact, all you need to add, is the tar.
LOWEST COST PERMANENT REPAIR
THE POTHOLE PRO CAN PREPARE 250M2 OF SURFACE IN ONE SHIFT WHICH GREATLY INCREASES THE NUMBER OF POSSIBLE DAILY REPAIRS AND REDUCES COSTS.
- A typical pothole repaired in 8 minutes
- Eliminate the need for labour intensive preparation
- No need for extra, costly, specialist equipment
- 40kph travel speed maximises uptime
CUT FROM THE COMFORT OF THE CAB
THE MARKET-LEADING 600MM PLANER WITH HYDRAULIC DEPTH CONTROL IMPROVES OPERATOR ACCURACY AND PERFORMANCE FROM THE CAB.
- 600mm planer with hydraulic depth control
- Side shifting planer can plane against the roadside curb
- Self-levelling provides consistency, regardless of the gradient
CROP FOR POTHOLE REPAIRS THAT LAST
MAXIMISE THE LIFE OF YOUR POTHOLE REPAIR WITH THE DEDICATED CROPPING TOOL, WHICH PROVIDES A UNIFORM HOLE PROFILE THAT LASTS.
- Dedicated cropping tool
- 360-degree tilt rotator
- Crop and repair around ironworks
CLEAN WITH ONE MACHINE
THE 1200MM WIDE SWEEPER COLLECTOR WITH DUST SUPPRESSION ENABLES YOU TO PREPARE YOUR POTHOLE IN A MATTER OF MINUTES.
- 1200mm wide sweeper collector
- Collect and dump chippings with ease
- Eliminate used material contamination for recycling
DESIGNED TO WORK SAFELY AND EFFICIENTLY IN CONGESTED URBAN AREAS TO PROTECT YOUR GANGS, AS WELL AS THE PUBLIC.
- Unhampered 360-degree visibility
- 4-wheel steer for unrivalled manoeuvrability
- Eliminate manual working and Hand-Arm Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
|Model||Hydradig Pothole Pro|
|Capacity||8 Min Pothole Repair|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.