DURABILITY AND RELIABILITY
AN EXCAVATOR NEEDS TO BE TOUGH. TOUGH ENOUGH TO PERFORM ANY TASK YOU ASK OF IT. FORTUNATELY WITH A JS330, DURABILITY AND RELIABILITY COMES AS STANDARD.
The JS330’s reinforced boom and dipper is made of high tensile strength steel, with internal baffle plates for long life durability. In addition, we have fitted heavy-duty wear strips at the dipper end for increased durability.
A COMFORTABLE FAVOURITE
BEING DESIGNED AROUND THE OPERATOR IS GOOD FOR THEM BUT EVEN BETTER FOR YOU. AFTER ALL, GREAT COMFORT AND EASE OF USE EQUALS BETTER PRODUCTIVITY.
- Climate control comes as standard and offers precisely controlled can temperature with fresh or recirculated air.
- The 7″ colour multi-function display is easy to read in all light conditions, providing instant operational information.
- A large floor area with large high grip pedals and t-bar levers gives easy and precise tracking.
LESS SERVICING, MORE SERVICE
THE JS330 HAS BEEN DESIGNED TO BE AFFORDABLE, EFFICIENT AND PRODUCTIVE. HELPING YOU GET THE BEST SERVICE FROM YOUR MACHINE.
- Unlike many T4F excavators, the JS330 doesn’t require a DPF. Eliminating the for costly servicing or filter replacements.
- The JS330’s bonnet opens and closes easily with gas-assisted cylinders, and the service bays are large and wide for good access.
- JCB’s Smart control automatically checks the engine oil and engine coolant level on machine start up.
|Capacity||36,288kg Operating Weight|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.