Maximum Operating Weight: 17,880kg
Maximum Engine Power: 81kW
Maximum Bucket Capacity: 0.89m³
SUPERIOR MANOEUVRABILITY IN RESTRICTED SPACES
THE JZ140 OFFERS GREATER LEVELS OF SAFETY DUE TO ITS REDUCED TAILSWING DESIGN.
However, the benefits don’t end there. As the JZ140 is is an extremely efficient and innovative machine. Whats’s more, the cab and controls have been designed to be incredibly intuitive, ergonomic and comfortable.
STRENGTH IN DEPTH
USING THE FINEST MATERIALS, COMPONENTS AND THE VERY LATEST MANUFACTURING ADVANCES. THE JZ140 IS STRONGER THAN EVER.
– The reinforced boom and dipper is made of high strength steel for long life durability.
– Advanced manufacturing and assembly process produces high quality components.
– The high strength undercarriage uses a fully welded X-frame construction for for long-term durability.
PERFORMANCE AND PRODUCTIVITY
THE LATEST ECOMAX ENGINE OFFERS POWER AND EFFICIENCY, WHILE STATE-OF-THE-ART HYDRAULICS PROVIDE COLOSSAL FORCE AND PRECISION.
– The JZ140’s easy to use quickhitch system makes attachment changing quicker and easier for you.
– An optional dozer blade increases versatility when you’re grading.
– Simultaneous tracking and excavating is smooth and fast with an intuitive multi-function operation.
|Capacity||17880kg Operating Weight|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.