JCB Attachments offer a range of 6 models to suit your excavator, skid steer loader or back hoe loader machine.
The Screening buckets are perfect for the screening and selection of natural materials, both before and after the crushing phase.
- Flat base allows easy transportation
- Central greasing points for improved serviceability
• Primary screening of scrap material, demolition material, filling material for excavations, and material resulting from the reclamation of rocky soil
• Selection of pebbles in waterways
• Cleaning of beaches
• A crucial piece of equipment in all situations were smaller pieces need to be obtained
A centre grease point doubles up as an additional support to increase the basket’s load capacity. The unique and innovative conical shape of the basket was specially designed to significantly increase hourly production and to sift through all the material collected without residue.
The Screening buckets are designed with a conveyor system to eliminate any friction during material loading, while the flat base makes transport easy.
JCB screening buckets are fitted with interchangeable panel screens which are available in different sizes depending upon the needs of the job. The simple assembly and dis-assembly of the screen panels make for an easy on-site change for different material sizes.