Maximum Engine Power: 81kW
Maximum Lift Capacity: 4,000kg
Maximum Lift Height: 13.78m
THE JCB 540-140 HI-VIZ IS A MAJOR STEP FORWARD IN TELESCOPIC HANDLER VISIBILITY AND PRODUCTIVITY. IT’S A FULL-SIZED 3-OR-4-STAGE LOADALL WITH A HUGE REACH AND GREAT MOBILITY.
The 540-140 Hi Viz boasts class-leading visibility around the machine thanks to the low boom pivot point. Combine this with a wealth of safety features and you’ve got one of the safest machines on the market. Additionally, the latest and cleanest JCB 540-140 Hi-Viz Loadall is equipped with an ultra clean and efficient JCB Dieselmax Stage V engine.
CLASS-LEADING JCB HYDRAULICS PRODUCE FAST CYCLE TIMES, ENSURING THE MOST EFFICIENT LIFTING, EXTENDING AND PUSHING.
- A JCB Construction Loadall is extremely manoeuvrable; the compact wheelbase, large steering lock angles and 3 steer modes save valuable time on site.
- The New Stage V DieselMAX engine produces its power and torque at low engine speeds, which makes it highly responsive to operate.
- The latest Stage V legislation compliant 55kW (75HP) engine from JCB offers a combined DPF/ DOC after treatment package achieving Stage V emissions levels without the need for DEF injection, minimising the impact on machine service and operation.
UNRIVALLED SAFETY AND SECURITY
ON-SITE SAFETY IS OF PARAMOUNT IMPORTANCE, SO THE JCB 535-125 HI VIZ CONSTRUCTION LOADALL HAS A WEALTH OF FEATURES DESIGNED TO PROTECT THEMSELVES, THEIR OPERATORS AND ANY BYSTANDERS.
- Our patented load control system and sway frames allows for a safer and more stable load placement, whilst hose burst check valves protect the driver and bystanders in the event of hose failure.
- To protect fellow workers on the job site, a new reversing camera and pulse radar options are now available on selected models.
- The low boom profile and pivot point provide unrivalled rearward visibility to obstacles and on site traffic. A full set of side and rear-view mirrors enhance all-round visibility and safety compliance.
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.