JCB design and manufacture construction, agricultural and material handling equipment, for use in both established and emerging markets. As such JCB embrace the challenge of helping to deliver a future based upon environmental, social, and economic sustainability.
Their aim is to develop products and services that delight the customer and exceed their expectations. In doing this, JCB recognises the potential impact on:
- The welfare of the communities in which we operate
- The health and safety of JCB employees
- The environmental footprint JCB generate
JCB does everything that is reasonable and practicable to optimise the benefits and minimise the negative effects of these.
The future prosperity depends not only on providing quality products and services but understanding that quality means:
- Ensuring that JCB employees and the communities in which JCB operate are better off because of JCB
- Tackling workplace and product safety responsibly
- Taking the need to operate within environmental limits seriously
JCB are, therefore, committed to continuous improvement in how they design and manufacture products and services to ensure that their contribution to a sustainable future is realised.