- Platform Height: 4.6m (15’1″)
- Platform Capacity: 280kg (615lbs)
- Outdoor Rated: Y
JCB HAVE USED THEIR EXPERIENCE IN DESIGNING TOUGH, HARDWORKING EQUIPMENT TO ENSURE THEIR ELECTRIC SCISSORS RANGE ARE ALSO BUILT TO HIGHER STANDARDS.
With high quality paint finish and many unique features, the S1530E has higher levels of safety, ease of use, reliability and serviceability.
Industry standard components across the range allow seamless integration into existing rental fleets. JCB also offer higher levels of support through an unrivalled dealer network with quick start guides, good parts availability, finance and technical advice.
GREATER PRODUCTIVITY AND PERFORMANCE.
THE S1530E IS THE SMALLEST MACHINE WITHIN THE JCB RANGE OF ELECTRIC SCISSORS.
- Control cradle design allows for use on all sides of the basket and enables easy operation from both in the basket and on the ground.
- Waterproof cover on the power to platform outlet protects the socket, ensuring it is ready to use.
- Easy to use spring clips allow the platform rails to fold down for manoeuvring in confined spaces.
- Easy to view charge level indicator keeps you informed of battery status
DESIGNED FOR RELIABILITY. BUILT TO LAST.
JCB UNDERSTAND THE RENTAL MARKET AND REALISE THE IMPORTANCE OF MAXIMISING UPTIME OVER A LIFETIME WITH TOUGH, LONG-LASTING COMPONENTS.
- Industry standard components allows seamless integration into existing rental fleets.
- Features such as the full pivot boss design on scissor pack, weld designs and motor protection plates are all designed using JCB’s 75 years of engineering and manufacturing experience.
- Unique to JCB, our battery and hydraulic door wear pads ensure the weight is supported whilst closed, preventing the doors dropping over time.
- Automotive style foot pedal to release the extension deck provides an intuitive and ergonomic operation.
IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING; SAFETY IS A PRIORITY FOR JCB.
- All safety systems on our S1530E scissor lift meet the latest legislation.
- Emergency descent handle is placed at the rear of the S1530E, allowing access even when the machine is positioned tight against a wall.
- The emergency brake release handle is also accessed at the rear of the machine.
- The pothole protection system only allows the machine to raise once it is fully deployed.
|Capacity||280kg Platform Capacity|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.