TLT 25 Gas
JCB TELETRUK. THE WORLD’S ONLY TELESCOPIC COUNTERBALANCE FORKLIFT.
Built with the logistics industry in mind, the JCB Teletruk does everything a conventional masted forklift does and more, reducing cost of ownership and saving you time and loading space.
Models available: 25G 2WD.
THE TELETRUK IS DESIGNED TO MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR TIME AND SPACE. ITS UNIQUE TELESCOPIC BOOM, SMALL TURNING CIRCLE AND SINGLE SIDE LOADING ABILITY ALLOW IT TO DO MORE MATERIALS HANDLING WORK.
- The unique Telescopic forward reach allows you to load and unload trucks from one side.
- A small footprint and turning circle let you work in narrow aisles.
- Load and unload into delivery vans more efficiently.
- Excellent performance up ramps and gradients.
- With a cab height from only 2.1 m, the Teletruk can easily access containers.
- Full free lift as standard.
- Negative lift allows the Teletruk to reach below ground level.
LOW MAINTENANCE, LONG INTERVALS
WE’VE DESIGNED THE TELETRUK WITH LONG SERVICE INTERVALS AND QUALITY COMPONENTS.
- Ground-level access to all the major components.
- Service interval checks are quick and easy with a side-opening door and tilting cab.
- A fully enclosed hydrostatic drive system.
- The JCB Teletruk comes with a two-year, 3000 hours JCB warranty as standard.
IN CONTROL, IN COMFORT.
EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ENHANCE THE ERGONOMICS OF THE TELETRUK, ENSURING SUPERB OPERATOR COMFORT THROUGHOUT THE WORKING DAY.
- All controls are within easy reach.
- Features a multifunctional control lever.
- Several cab choices available, providing the most comfortable working conditions.
- The adjustable seat is available in vinyl or fabric.
|Capacity||2500kg Lift Capacity|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.