CHOOSING A COMPACT EXCAVATOR JUST GOT TOUGHER
The 19C-1 shares the same compact footprints as the rest of the range, however has greater tearout and lift capacity for customers carrying with greater requirements.
THE 19C-1 HAS BEEN DESIGNED AND BUILT TO WITHSTAND THE TOUGHEST OF JOB SITES, WITH LONG LASTING COMPONENTS AND EASY, COST EFFECTIVE REPAIRS, THEY PROVIDE MINIMUM DOWNTIME AND MAXIMUM PROFITS.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing processes and innovative assembly techniques help to achieve ultimate build quality and durability.
- Bushed dig end with hoses routed through the boom and dipper for ultimate durability.
- 100% steel bodywork that withstands knocks but is cost effective to repair.
MOST JOBS ARE HARD ENOUGH WITHOUT THE ADDED STRESS OF DIFFICULT AND FREQUENT SERVICING, HARD TO REACH CLEANING AND OF COURSE UNCOMFORTABLE OPERATING CONDITIONS. THAT’S WHY WE’VE JUST MADE IT EASY.
- 180° opening service door makes cleaning and maintenance quick and easy.
- Easily accessible external lockable fuel tank provides extra security.
- Right hand panel with easy button functions, easy to read indicators and warnings.
- Electro proportional control enables precise control of attachments.
|Capacity||1943kg Operating Weight|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.