INTRODUCING THE NEW STAGE V 60C-2 COMPACT EXCAVATOR.
The tough to beat 6 tonne machine
Our new 60C-2 Stage V compact excavator is more comfortable, easy to use and tough, with a low cost of ownership. It has no AdBlue or EGR system, has conventional tailswing for improved lift capacity and stability and 100% steel bodywork.
OPERATING WEIGHT: 5680kg
ENGINE POWER: 36kW
BUCKET TEAROUT: 42kN
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR PERFORMANCE
- Tilt-rotate ready for versatility on site
- Nachi Slew motor for superior torque and control
- Bosch Rexroth pump and main control valve
- Heavy duty, fully-bushed kingpost, offset for great visibility
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR SAFETY AND SERVICEABILITY
- Machine health-check on first key-on of the day helps the operator monitor machine status.
- 5 year JCB LiveLink contract as standard to control and monitor your fleet at the touch of a button
- Unique JCB 2GO hydraulic activation system
- NEW lift overload warning system visible on the new 7″ screen
- Super-bright LED lights with new follow-me-home feature as standard.
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR EASE OF USE
- New 7″ colour display screen, as seen in our big X-series excavators.
- Programmable auxiliary for up to 10 attachments.
- Rotary dial screen navigation and ergonomic switch layout.
- Automatic auxiliary venting.
|Capacity||5680kg Operating Weight|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.