NEW GENERATION 3.5T MINI EXCAVATOR
Introducing the new Stage V 36c-1 zero tailswing mini excavator. The New Generation 3.5T compact excavators.
OPERATING WEIGHT: 3759kg
ENGINE POWER: 18.4kW
BUCKET TEAROUT: 32.4kN
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR PERFORMANCE
- Operation of the hydraulic attachments has been enhanced with new electro proportional joysticks.
- Choose from an extensive range of JCB attachments, including a brand new to the range thumb attachment.
- Bucket tearout forces of up to 32.0kN combined with fast cycle times, gives unrivalled productivity
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR SAFETY AND SERVICEABILITY
- Wide-opening steel bonnet and external fuel cap makes re-fuelling and daily checks safe and easy
- Machine health-check on first key-on of the day helps the operator monitor machine status.
- LiveLink option is available to control your fleet at the touch of a button
- Unique JCB 2GO system
TOUGH TO BEAT FOR DURABILITY
- 100% STEEL bodywork makes our mini excavators strong and easy to repair.
- Heavy-duty kingpost features durable re-bushable pivots to optimise service life.
- The cab door sits within the counterweight length when folded back, so it’s protected from damage throughout operation
|Capacity||3759kg Operating Weight|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.