- Maximum Engine Power: 81kW
- Maximum Dig Depth: 6.14m
- Maximum Load Capacity: 4,368kg
SITEMASTER OF POWER
- A powerful 4.8L 81kW engine delivers significant torque.
- The new seat on servo machines can now recognise which direction it is facing, automatically switching controls between loader and excavator to save time.
- Standard features include: End Boom Damping, high flow load auxillary, clam ram and rear light guards, front bumper protection, Bluetooth radio and integrated LED roof beacons.
- The 4CX PLUS and PRO have outstanding loader performance. 4 equal sized wheels enhance productivity and tractive effort while 4-wheel steer provides outstanding manoeuvrability and handing.
SITEMASTER OF EFFICIENCY
- JCB’s unique TorqueLock system is standard, saving up to 25% on fuel and 10% on road travel time.
- Auto 2WD automatically switches from 2WD to 4WD when not needed to reduce unnecessary tyre wear and fuel consumption.
- Auto Stop automatically shuts of the engine at idle to save fuel.
- Auto Drive lets you lock the engine rpm when roading, preventing excessive fuel consumption.
SITEMASTER OF CONTROL
- Auto Stop, Auto 2WD, Auto Seat Select, Auto Drive lever, Auto stabilisers, Auto interior lights and Auto Level on servo models, make these machines the automatic choice.
- A 7″ display provides the operator with up-to-date information on machine health, plus alerts, service schedules, ‘how to videos’, audio and phone controls.
- New, easy to read front screen, displays the speedometer and which gear is selected in Powershift and Autoshift modes.
- The new Auto stabiliser technology system enables the stabilisers to automatically extend and stop when the feet make contact with the ground.
- Auto stabilisers on servo models features Auto Level which automatically levels the machine saving time and effort.
SITEMASTER OF COMFORT
- New spacious cab design has improved switch and control layout for the HVAC controls and auto drive lever, plus extra storage.
- New style steering wheel with three spoke design, provides enhanced viewing to the new front display.
- Smooth Ride System as standard, enhances driver comfort and improves load retention.
- The boom ram has an end cushioning system to improve operator comfort still further.
- New servo seat is heated and has air suspension plus an excavator style, control isolator lever.
|Capacity||4,368kg Load Capacity|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.