Maximum Lift Capacity: 1,600kg
Maximum Lift Height: 4m
Maximum Engine Power: 19kW
IT’S A SKID STEER, WHEELED LOADING SHOVEL AND FORKLIFT ALL IN ONE COMPACT TELEHANDLER PACKAGE.
- The 516-40 machine sits low in the chassis to be able to maintain a compact footprint (1.8m) for improved manoeuvrability and easier, safer cab access.
- A versatile hydrostatic transmission and permanent 4-wheel steering help to ensure a compact turning circle for excellent manoeuvrability.
- For ultimate traction in soft muddy areas, we’ve equipped the 516-40 with four-wheel-drive as standard, while a wide range of tyres helps you to work in many different environments.
COMFORT STARTS WITH THE LARGE AND SPACIOUS CAB, WITH A WIDE-OPENING DOOR FOR EASY ACCESS.
- The 516-40 telehandler’s single-lever joystick controls with proportional auxiliaries are quick and easy to use, offering precise control.
- An option of air conditioning equips the 516-40 Loadall for comfortable operation in any climate.
- Visibility is excellent even for such a compact telescopic handler meaning less straining when moving around the job site.
POWERED BY ULTRA-EFFICIENT JCB DESIGN.
- Fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics help produce high levels of torque at engine speeds as low as 1600rpm.
- By providing information like idle time monitoring and machine fuel consumption Livelink helps to reduce fuel usage, saving money and improving productivity.
- The compact dimensions and tight turning circle means the 516-40 efficiently makes use restrictive working environments.
WE’VE USED INNOVATIVE DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION PROCESSES TO ENSURE THAT STRENGTH, DURABILITY AND RELIABILITY ARE BUILT INTO EVERY AREA.
- The 516-40’s one-piece fully welded chassis maximises strength and minimises weight.
- Our hydraulic cylinders have friction-welded eye-ends for extra strength, plus all pivots use hardened pins.
- All of the hydraulic hoses on the JCB 516-40 are intelligently routed through the boom, affording them maximum protection against damage.
|Capacity||1600kg Lift Capacity|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.