Maximum Lift Capacity: 3,500kg
Maximum Lift Height: 9.5m
Maximum Engine Power: 81kW & 55kw
OUR CLEANEST LOADALL EVER!
THE LATEST JCB 535-95 CONSTRUCTION LOADALL IS A TELEHANDLER THAT’S DESIGNED TO MEET THE CHALLENGES OF ANY SITE HEAD-ON.
The latest and cleanest JCB 535-95 Loadall is equipped with an ultra clean and efficient JCB Dieselmax Stage V engine. JCB LiveLink enables remote monitoring of the machines DPF meaning JCB LiveLink can notify of any manual or service regeneration needed to protect the machine and ensure optimum performance.
CLASS-LEADING JCB HYDRAULICS PRODUCE FAST CYCLE TIMES, ENSURING THE MOST EFFICIENT LIFTING, EXTENDING AND PUSHING.
- A JCB Construction Loadall is extremely manoeuvrable; the compact wheelbase, large steering lock angles and 3 steer modes save valuable time on site.
- The New Stage V DieselMAX engine produces its power and torque at low engine speeds, which makes it highly responsive to operate.
- The latest Stage V legislation compliant 55kW (75HP) engine from JCB offers a combined DPF/ DOC after treatment package achieving Stage V emissions levels without the need for DEF injection, minimising the impact on machine service and operation.
UNRIVALLED COST OF OWNERSHIP
THE 535-95 ISN’T JUST EFFICIENT TO USE – IT’S HUGELY EFFICIENT TO OWN AND OPERATE TOO. WE’VE DESIGNED THESE MACHINES TO GIVE YOU THE MAXIMUM POSSIBLE RETURN ON YOUR INVESTMENT.
- JCB’s own telematics and fleet management system, LiveLink, allows maximum uptime on your machine fleet. Along with tracking machine hours, LiveLink enables you to monitor fuel consumption, service and maintenance alerts. LiveLink also allows you to monitor your DPF regeneration.
- LiveLink also provides performance reports on idle time, location, machine health, error codes for diagnostics, engine utilisation by power band, safety alerts, and fuel consumption.
|Capacity||3500kg Lift Capacity|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.