Maximum Lift Capacity: 4,000kg
Maximum Lift Height: 20m
Maximum Engine Power: 55kw &81kW
UNRIVALLED REACH WITH EUROPE’S ONLY 20M RIGID CHASSIS TELEHANDLER
The JCB 540-200 Loadall telehandler is truly an industry-leading machine, offering incredible reach, a 20m lift height, all-terrain capability and proportional boom extend/retract. Alongside this, the JCB 540-200 Loadall is also equipped with an ultra clean and efficient JCB Dieselmax Stage V engine.
UNRIVALLED REACH CAPABILITY
A CLEVER 5-PIECE BOOM DESIGN USES CHAINS TO EXTEND OR RETRACT ALL THE SECTIONS PROPORTIONALLY IN ONE FAST, SMOOTH MOVEMENT.
- Class-leading JCB hydraulics produce the fastest cycle times, ensuring the most efficient lifting, extending and pushing. A variable speed cooling fan automatically reacts to ambient temperature, adjusting fan speed for maximum economy and minimum noise.
- The JCB 540-200 Construction Loadall telehandler boasts excellent manoeuvrability and fast travel times across site, courtesy of a compact wheelbase and large steering lock angles.
- Multi-function single lever servo control provides fast and accurate load placement. Controlling your 540-200 Loadall’s direction is easy too, with just a flick of a switch.
UNRIVALLED SAFETY AT HEIGHT
THERE’S NO MACHINE THAT WORKS HARDER ON SITE – WITH UNIQUE SAFETY FEATURES, THE 540-200 IS DESIGNED TO PROTECT BOTH OPERATOR AND BYSTANDERS
- Our patented load control system and sway frames allows for a safer and more stable load placement, whilst hose burst check valves protect the driver and bystanders in the event of hose failure.
- To protect fellow workers on the job site, a new reversing camera and pulse radar options are now available on selected models.
- The low boom profile and pivot point provide unrivalled rearward visibility to obstacles and on site traffic. A full set of side and rear-view mirrors enhance all-round visibility and safety compliance.
|Capacity||4000kg Lift Capacity|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.