- Maximum Engine Power: 93kW
- Maximum Bucket Capacity: 0.85m³
- Maximum Operating Weight: 17,610kg
STRENGTH INSIDE AND OUT
BEFORE YOU BUY AN EXCAVATOR, YOU NEED TO KNOW IT’S GOING TO BE TOUGH ENOUGH TO PERFORM ANY JOB YOU ASK OF IT. FORTUNATELY STRENGTH AND DURABILITY COME AS STANDARD WITH THE JS145W.
– Heavy-duty axles, dozers and stabilisers are designed for the toughest applications. Available in a range of configurations to be tailored to the job at hand.
– High-strength rigid upper frame provides maximum durability and support.
– A closed box section revolving frame increases strength and reduces stress. Its also highly resistant to impact damage.
A COMFORTABLE FAVOURITE.
WE’VE DESIGNED THE JS145W TO BE VERSATILE, COMFORTABLE, ERGONOMIC AND INTUITIVE TO OPERATE. WHICH IS GOOD FOR YOUR OPERATORS BUT EVEN BETTER FOR YOU. AFTER ALL, GREAT EASE OF USE EQUALS GREAT PRODUCTIVITY.
- Light, intuitive and smooth controls improve comfort and productivity. Joystick mounted power boost button allows for quick access of extra hydraulic power.
- The combination of a compact EcoMAX T4F engine and low level bonnet. Allows for excellent rearward visibility.
- Climate control option offers a precisely controlled cab temperature with fresh or recirculated air.
THE SAFE CHOICE.
ON-SITE SAFETY IS CRUCIAL, SO WE’VE DESIGNED THE JS145W TO INCORPORATE AS MANY CUTTING EDGE SAFEGUARDS AS POSSIBLE. IN SHORT, YOUR OPERATORS ARE IN SAFE HANDS.
- Steps and platforms have anti-slip punched steel plates for optimum grip, even in wet or icy conditions.
- JCB’s 2GO system fully isolates hydraulic functions to avoid unintended movements.
- A large glass area and low bonnet line provides superb all round visibility.
LESS SERVICING, MORE SERVICE.
WE’VE DESIGNED THE JS145W TO BE LOW MAINTENANCE AND EASILY SERVICEABLE. HELPING YOU GET THE BEST SERVICE FROM FROM YOUR MACHINE
- The filters on the JS145W are centrally located for fast, easy servicing.
- A single point grease system is fitted as standard, which is conveniently located at ground level for access.
- Unlike most T4F engines, the JCB EcoMAX doesn’t use a DPF, reducing service time and running costs.
|Capacity||17610kg Operating Weight|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.