- Payload: 1,000kg
- Battery Capacity: 10kWh
- Unladen Weight: 1625kg
THE NEW JCB E-TECH 1TE ELECTRIC DUMPER
Join the leaders in electric innovation and start operating the construction equipment of the future, today. JCB’s pioneering 1 tonne electric dumper is part of the JCB E-TECH range with zero emissions, less noise and zero compromise on performance.
THE NEW 1TE, 1 TONNE FULLY ELECTRIC MACHINE CHALLENGES PERCEPTIONS OF WHERE SITE DUMPERS CAN OPERATE. WITH ZERO EMISSIONS DURING USE, THE MACHINE CAN OPERATE INDOORS AND IN NOISE SENSITIVE ENVIRONMENTS.
- Powered by 2x 48V 5kWh robust lithium-ion batteries, the 1TE will work a full day’s shift.
- 3 charging options: 110V, 230V and 415V let you get to work when and where it suits.
THE 1TE ELECTRIC DUMPER CAN CARRY ON WORKING THROUGH THE NIGHT IN ANY CONDITIONS, WITH NEAR-SILENT OPERATION AND POWERFUL LED WORK LIGHTS.
- Allows for ‘out-of-hours’ working, to maximise time on site and speed up the job.
- Pair with the 19C-1E electric mini excavator for a complete quiet solution.
THE NEW 1TE ELECTRIC DUMPER GIVES YOU THE FREEDOM TO WORK ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, WITH QUICK CHARGING AND LONG BATTERY LIFE.
- With 7kW continuous, and 20kW peak power, the 1TE matches the power of a diesel 1Tonne dumper.
- High tip skip allows the dumper to tip into skips and large containers.
- Compact design enables the machine to work in confined areas.
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.