MANOEUVRABILITY AND PERFORMANCE
- Forward reach of 3.7 metres, lift capacity 3.1 tonnes and lift height of 7 metres, all improve productive capability.
- The JCB 531-70 telescopic handler uses a combination of individual hydraulic wheel motors and four-wheel steer for superb manoeuvrability.
- Good ground clearance and four wheel drive make excellent progress in any conditions or terrain.
- Hydrostatic transmission for easy operation, infinite speed variations and great fuel efficiency.
- The side mounted JCB engine combined with JCB axles and transmission, ensure reliable drive train performance from well proven components.
- Powershift transmission allows on the move gear changes for faster cycle times and quicker travelling.
- Low centre of gravity and long wheelbase increase stability, for both roading and load placing.
SERVICEABILITY AND DURABILITY
- The one-piece bonnet is on a gas strut for ease and safety; the radiator chaff guard and reversing fan keeps out debris; the fold-out cooling package is easy to clean, as is the flat floor with drainage channels; and most service intervals, including boom lubrication, are a lengthy 500 hours.
- Every JCB telescopic loader has a one-piece fully welded chassis for maximum strength and minimum weight.
- Hoses are routed through the boom and lights fold away to protect against site damage.
- The U-shaped boom with integrated boom nose and one-piece closing plate has reduced joints and stress points.
|Capacity||3170kg Lift Capacity|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.