Maximum Lift Capacity: 2,500kg
Maximum Lift Height: 6m
Maximum Engine Power: 55kW
BIG PERFORMANCE IN A COMPACT PACKAGE
BUILT AROUND A FULL-SIZE CAB, THE 525-60 HI VIZ OFFERS INDUSTRY LEADING ALL-ROUND VISIBILITY FOR MAXIMUM ON-SITE SYSTEM
Every JCB telehandler is designed to offer superb productivity, and the 525-60 Hi Viz Loadall is no different. Excellent visibility and manoeuvrability, versatile performance, potent power and innovation-driven efficiency are all part of the package.
A LOW HEIGHT OF 1890MM AND A NARROW WIDTH OF 1840MM ENABLES THIS JCB LOADALL TO ACCESS THE VERY SMALLEST OPERATING ENVIRONMENTS.
- 2-speed transmission allows you to select high and low speeds. The low speed setting complies with building site speed regulations, while high speed is ideal for roading.
- For excellent traction and performance in difficult conditions, we’ve fitted the JCB 525-60 Hi Viz telehandler with 4WD as standard.
- Your telehandler operators can manoeuvre quickly and easily with directional shuttle changes possible via either the shuttle lever on the steering column or the joystick-mounted shuttle switch.
THE 525-60 HI VIZ LOADALL IS EQUIPPED WITH A POTENT JCB DIESEL BY KOHLER STAGE V ENGINE THAT PRODUCES 310NM OF TORQUE AT JUST 1500RPM.
- Because it produces peak levels of torque at revs as low as 1500rpm, this engine can provide fuel-efficient matching of the transmission and hydraulics.
- An auto regeneration feature on the Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) enables maximum productivity and uncompromised performance.
- AutoStop on the new Stage V model automatically shuts off the engine whilst the 525-60 Hi Viz remains safely parked and not in operation.
|Capacity||2500kg Lift Capacity|
Tents & Events – Ben Newell – Managing Director
Reliability is mandatory in the events sector so we opted to take delivery of the JCB. Finding out that the unit was specified as standard with the LiveLink Telematics system was a bonus. We have trackers on all our other machines, but this does so much more than just tracking.
Linroyale Potatoes – Stewart Clarke – MD
Our JCB generator not only provides a reliable power source but the telematics are proving very useful in assessing our work schedules. The saving in fuel each year comfortably pays for the maintenance agreement.